Our focus is to reduce the complexity in capital raising regulation and to achieve successful capital raising outcomes for our clients. We work collaboratively with our clients to gain an in depth understanding of their capital needs and to devise optimal capital raising solutions for them.
We have strong working relationships with the key New Zealand capital markets regulators, including the NZX and its regulatory arm, NZ RegCo, the Financial Markets Authority, and the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment.
We can advise you on:
- NZX initial public offerings and compliance listings.
- NZX listing requirements and internal governance arrangements.
- NZX Listing Rule and Financial Markets Conduct Act compliance (including continuous disclosure, substantial security holder disclosure matters and on insider trading).
- Capital raising in reliance on limited disclosure regimes (including crowd funding).
- The preparation of offering and other disclosure documents (product disclosure statements, listing profiles, register entries and private placement memoranda in reliance on limited disclosure regimes).
- Secondary issues.
- Employee share schemes, including the structuring of schemes to best meet the objectives of the issuer and to maximise appropriate incentives to employees.
- Pre-offer restructuring.
- Dealings with capital markets regulators.
- The application of the Financial Markets Conduct Act and NZX Listing Rules, for both retail and wholesale securities offerings.
- The extension of overseas securities offers into New Zealand, whether in reliance on mutual securities law recognition regimes or other limited disclosure regimes in New Zealand.